We are HIRING! Junior Graphic Designer 20hrs/mo REMOTE
Yup...we dropped some hints on social and now we are making it official: TRS and Shop Romanticist (+ a new brand that is coming up later this year) are looking for a junior graphic designer that loves feminine, fun, a little edgy graphics, newsletters, etc.
This position will support The Romanticist Group and our client work. For the first 3 months you will create social media graphics, design newsletters, opt-ins, etc. Later this year, you will work with our senior designer to create campaigns, packaging material, and other larger projects.
This is 100% remote but if you live nearby (metro west Boston - Acton) the studio has a pretty desk for you.
MUSTs for this role:
1. Must love our aesthetic to the core. Check out some details of our branding HERE.
2. Follow/crush on those brands: The Everygirl, Planoly, Create Cultivate, Wilde House Paper, Glossier, Dior, Camila Coelho, Chloe.
3. Rock online communication and planning tools. We currently use Slack, Trello and Zoom.
4. Dominate Adobe suite and like playing with other tools like Canva.
5. Interest in managing lots of small projects and be self driven.
- 20hrs/mo starting hours - Remote or in studio if you prefer
- Main activities include: implement our branding on social media graphics, newsletters, support campaigns with visual tools, create moodboards, blog post header graphics, etc.
- All team activities are online and remote, so you need to be ok with online meetings.
- Bonus points if you can manage the implementation of the graphic items, like:
- Upload to social media schedulers and tools (Planoly, Pinterest, etc)
- Create moodboards and layouts our clients and manage on the CRM tool
- Create and schedule our newsletters in Mailchimp or Drip. We've got some templates for you.
- Manage print jobs as needed
The perfect person to join the team:
Demonstrates true passion for the brands listed above
Is able to communicate with the team in a clear and effective way, online.
Is super self motivated and start things on his/her own
Is creative on designing new business ideas and opportunities
Has interest in weddings, styling, photography, social media, fashion and building cool brands
Is ALWAYS learning something new!
If you think this is for you, please fill out this form:
Can’t wait to hear from you!