Styling with Fresh Flowers - Video Training
3 things EVERYBODY who deals with flatlays struggle with:
1. How to place the invitations on a flatlay
2. How to place ribbons so the flatlay doesn't look 'fake'
3. How to add fresh flowers when you dont have a florist nearby
The thing you need to answer those 'burning' styling questions:
WEDDING FLATLAY STYLING SERIES
In the first video I shared what to gather (or buy) as a styling kit for wedding flatlays and the basics of styling organic wedding invitations and paper goods. Watch all the way to the end to see how I style in a 'grid' and 'flowy' layouts.
Video 2 of this mini series is about ribbons!
You know that 'stubborn' ribbon that seem to never fall in place or that crinkled silk that ruins your pretty flatlays? The answers are here!
In this super short video I am sharing:
1. How to smooth silk ribbon to perfection; in 3 seconds :)
2. A fake bow that always looks great
3. How to unspool a ribbon to create a very natural look
The final - and in my humble opinion the prettiest - video is all about sourcing, prepping and placing fresh flowers when you don't have a florist around.
This video is for you if:
- You want to create more interesting photos of wedding details
- Your brand is all about flowers + paper + details
- You are tired of using whatever patch of grass is available to add 'fresh' elements to your photos
Let's jump in and as usual if you love it, leave a thumbs up!
Check out the video and post below if you try out any of those tips :)