We are HIRING! Creative assistant 10hrs/week
Yup...we dropped some hints on social and now we are making it official: TRS and Shop Romanticist (+ a new brand that is coming up later this year) are looking for a total bad ass, not afraid to get her/his hands dirty, creative assistant!
If you like the creative industry and also crafting, fulfilling orders, listening to clients, etc (the full breakdown below) this is a great flexible option for you. We will start slow, see if we all click and go from there.
Here are some of the details and if you are like ‘This is so me!’ ...we would love to chat.
If you know someone that can totally rock this position, forward this post and help us (all) out.
- 10hrs/week starting hours (15-20hrs after 3 mos)
- Client-first! You will be in charge of our most precious asset...the CLIENT. Some of the activities include: shop inventory management, making and assembling orders, client questions and communication, setting up new launch campaigns and promotion.
- Skills you will be using day-in/day-out: craft work (gluing, spraying, assembling, etc), customer service (inquiries, social media interaction, etc), systems (inventory and client management software handling), generating new business ideas (create feedback opportunities, propose new products and offers) + your special sauce...love writing? Social media is your thing? Love styling shoots? Those are all things we do here and can certainly use your expertise. That said, they are not requirements for this position :)
- Where: we are looking for a studio space in the metro west area of Boston. It is about 1 hr drive from Boston and you get to set up your own studio hours. In the beginning we might have to hold weekend sessions until you are fully trained but after that, you make your time schedule.
- All team activities are online and remote, so you need to be ok with online meetings.
The perfect candidate:
Demonstrates true passion for getting their hands dirty and crafting products
Is able to communicate with clients in a helpful, clear and effective way
Is super self motivated and start things on his/her own
Is creative on designing new business ideas and products
Has interest in weddings, styling, photography, social media
Is ALWAYS learning something new!
If you think this is for you, please send us:
- Your creative resume (anything you have done in your life that was creative, crafty, interesting)
- A little note on why you want this position + why you think you would serve our clients the best.
- Your availability (time in the week you are available/interested + when you want to start)
- Your expected hourly rate + any compensation
- 2 goals for your creative career - anything you really, really want to accomplish in your creative life. If this is a side gig and you love this way, we do the same! If you want to open your own company, that is cool too! If you are not sure and just need a job, hey! We all do, so send it along.
- Any training or course you took or is taking.
- Your special sauce: graphic design, photography, finance, juggling...whatever it is that you do, we would love to know. People who like different things are always more interesting!!
Send all those goodies to email@example.com together with any questions you might have.
Can’t wait to hear from you!